Pathways Module 5 - Day 1 - Leadership Skills
DAY 1 of a 2 day advanced workshop, which will focus on a higher level of knowledge about leadership (both of yourself and of your team). This advanced workshop builds on concepts covered in earlier modules.
(Suggested time frame - 12-24 months after Module 3)
Who should attend:
MM/4433 MFL Programme PS
Content – Self leadership
- What is self-leadership?
- Developing your personal resilience
- Adopting the right mindset
- Maintaining your focus and motivation
- Handling pressure
- Maintaining your wellbeing
- Enhancing your influencing toolkit
- Balancing your IQ v EQ v AQ
Content – Team leadership
- Review of principles covered in earlier modules
- Self-audit: How am I leading my team?
- Understanding team dynamics and development
- Advanced coaching techniques
- Leading your team through change
- Reflection and action planning
Back to events